Project Facilitator – Fixed Term Contract (2 years)
Daybreak Family Group Conferences based in Eastleigh
Project Manager – Fixed Term Contract (2.5 years)
Daybreak Family Group Conferences
Please email email@example.com for application form.
Sessional Family Group Conference Co-ordinator
Do you believe that Family Group Conferences (FGCs) empower families to make good decisions for children? Are you interested in taking a key role in this field?
Daybreak are looking to appoint new (please see training page for next training opportunities) and experienced sessional FGC co-ordinators to add to our existing FGC co-ordinator pool covering some or all of our Wiltshire contract.
Self-employed sessional co-ordinators will be paid a set fee per FGC plus expenses, full details can be obtained with the application pack.
Applicants would need to have:
- Successfully completed recognised FGC coordinator training.
- Experience of coordinating Family Group Conferences
- Computer skills
- Experience of working with Families
- Experience of partnership working in a multi-agency context.
- Commitment to user involvement and the participation of children and young people.
If you are interested in applying please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request further information and an application form.
Applications must be submitted by noon on 31st October 2019
Interviews will be arranged by mutual consent.